Role: Landscape Team Leader
InHurst Landscapes is a rapidly growing Company extending its services throughout Berkshire, Hampshire, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Bedfordshire. Services provided include landscape maintenance, commercial landscaping and fencing.
We are looking to recruit a Landscape Team Leader. Details on the role are below. If this fits what you are after, we’d love to hear from you!
JOB TITLE: Landscape Team Leader
REPORTS TO: Contracts Manager
RESPONSIBLE FOR: Themselves and the team performance
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
We are looking for experienced landscapers to join our busy landscaping team. Candidates must be qualified in all aspects of commercial soft landscaping, including turfing and tree/shrub planting, along with being able to operate a wide range of horticultural machinery. It would also be of benefit to have a good working knowledge of tree and shrub species.
OPERATIVES OBJECTIVES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To understand and undertake work instructions
- To complete assigned works within agreed timescale, to an agreed specification and to InHurst’s high standards
- To communicate clearly and positively will your team to ensure efficient organisation and use of resources
- To ensure you wear the correct uniform & PPE at all times
- To ensure vehicles and machinery are in good working order and are being properly used and maintained
- Attend Tool Box Talks to ensure that you and your team have fully understood and implement all training provided
- To have skills and knowledge of the green services sector, with a proven track record of landscaping on new build sites
- The ability to be able to work independently but also as part of a wider team
- The ability be able to use own initiative
- Be able to respond to and resolve simple problems in a polite and professional manner
- The ability to use machinery in a safe and productive manner
- Ability to use rotovators and rollers
- A full driving licence
To be successful in this role we are looking for an individual who is capable to lead and work in a team, have good communication skills and self-driven when involved in tasks out on sites
The above duties are not exhaustive, and the Company may request that the job holder undertakes additional reasonable duties in line with this role.
To be considered for this role please use the form below to send a covering letter and up to date CV.
To apply for this job, please complete the form below and attach your CV and a covering letter.